So in a flipped classroom, what do you do about those that do not have internet access, but have a stand-alone computer at home? or those with neither the internet nor a computer? Below are possibilities -- some of which I have gleaned from teachers who are currently flipping:
- Download video lesson to a flashdrive at school for viewing on their unconnected, stand-alone computer at home.
- Allow for viewing of the video lesson before or after school IN the classroom.
- Allow for viewing of the video lesson during recess.
- Get donations for a few laptops that can be used to download the video lesson at school and then viewed at home.
- Get a set of iPod Touches or similar device that can download video content at school and be viewed at home.